Synonyms of rupture
- 1. rupture, injury, hurt, harm, trauma
- usage: state of being torn or burst open
- 2. rupture, breach, break, severance, rift, falling out, separation, breakup, detachment
- usage: a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions); "they hoped to avoid a break in relations"
- 3. rupture, breakage, break, breaking
- usage: the act of making a sudden noisy break
- 1. tear, rupture, snap, bust, separate, disunite, divide, part
- usage: separate or cause to separate abruptly; "The rope snapped"; "tear the paper"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of rupture (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.