Synonyms of runaway
- 1. runaway, blowout, romp, laugher, shoo-in, walkaway, victory, triumph
- usage: an easy victory
- 2. fugitive, runaway, fleer, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: someone who flees from an uncongenial situation; "fugitives from the sweatshops"
- 1. runaway, uncontrolled (vs. controlled)
- usage: completely out of control; "runaway inflation"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of runaway (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.