- 1. rumba, rhumba, dance music
- usage: syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba
- 2. rumba, rhumba, folk dancing, folk dance
- usage: a folk dance in duple time that originated in Cuba with Spanish and African elements; features complex footwork and violent movement
- 3. rumba, rhumba, ballroom dancing, ballroom dance
- usage: a ballroom dance based on the Cuban folk dance
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rhumba, rumba, dance, trip the light fantastic, trip the light fantastic toe
- usage: dance the rhumba
All rights reserved.
See also: rumba (Dictionary)