Synonyms of ruined
- 1. destroy, ruin
- usage: destroy completely; damage irreparably; "You have ruined my car by pouring sugar in the tank!"; "The tears ruined her make-up"
- 2. ruin, thwart, queer, spoil, scotch, foil, cross, frustrate, baffle, bilk
- usage: destroy or cause to fail; "This behavior will ruin your chances of winning the election"
- 3. bankrupt, ruin, break, smash, impoverish
- usage: reduce to bankruptcy; "My daughter's fancy wedding is going to break me!"; "The slump in the financial markets smashed him"
- 4. ruin, lay waste to, waste, devastate, desolate, ravage, scourge
- usage: reduce to ruins; "The country lay ruined after the war"
- 5. deflower, ruin, copulate, mate, pair, couple
- usage: deprive of virginity; "This dirty old man deflowered several young girls in the village"
- 6. ruin, decay, crumble, dilapidate
- usage: fall into ruin
- 1. destroyed, ruined, lost (vs. saved)
- usage: destroyed physically or morally
- 2. done for(predicate), ruined, sunk, undone, washed-up, unsuccessful (vs. successful)
- usage: doomed to extinction
- 3. finished, ruined, destroyed (vs. preserved)
- usage: brought to ruin; "after the revolution the aristocracy was finished"; "the unsuccessful run for office left him ruined politically and economically"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.