Synonyms of rubber stamp
- 1. handstamp, rubber stamp, seal, stamp
- usage: a stamp (usually made of rubber) for imprinting a mark or design by hand
- 2. rubber stamp, authorization, authorisation, empowerment
- usage: routine authorization of an action without questions
- 1. rubberstamp, handstamp, stamp
- usage: stamp with a rubber stamp, usually an indication of official approval on a document
- 2. rubberstamp, approve
- usage: approve automatically
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.