Synonyms of route
- 1. path, route, itinerary, line
- usage: an established line of travel or access
- 2. road, route, way
- usage: an open way (generally public) for travel or transportation
- 1. route, dispatch, despatch, send off
- usage: send documents or materials to appropriate destinations
- 2. route, send, direct
- usage: send via a specific route
- 3. route, divert
- usage: divert in a specified direction; "divert the low voltage to the engine cylinders"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of route (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.