WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. roulette, line roulette, curve, curved shape
- usage: a line generated by a point on one figure rolling around a second figure
- 2. roulette, toothed wheel, wheel
- usage: a wheel with teeth for making a row of perforations
- 3. roulette, game of chance, gambling game
- usage: a gambling game in which players bet on which compartment of a revolving wheel a small ball will come to rest in
All rights reserved.
See also: roulette (Dictionary)