- 1. roughcast, plaster
- usage: a coarse plaster for the surface of external walls
- 2. roughcast, model, simulation
- usage: a rough preliminary model
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. roughcast, shape, form, work, mold, mould, forge
- usage: shape roughly
- 2. roughcast, plaster, daub
- usage: apply roughcast to; "roughcast a wall"
- 3. rough-hew, roughcast, hew, hew out
- usage: hew roughly, without finishing the surface; "rough-hew stone or timber"
All rights reserved.
See also: roughcast (Dictionary)