Synonyms of rotted
- 1. decompose, rot, molder, moulder, decay
- usage: break down; "The bodies decomposed in the heat"
- 2. waste, rot, devolve, deteriorate, drop, degenerate
- usage: become physically weaker; "Political prisoners are wasting away in many prisons all over the world"
- 1. decayed, rotten, rotted, unsound (vs. sound)
- usage: damaged by decay; hence unsound and useless; "rotten floor boards"; "rotted beams"; "a decayed foundation"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.