- 1. sentimentalist, romanticist, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: someone who indulges in excessive sentimentality
- 2. romanticist, romantic, artist, creative person
- usage: an artist of the Romantic Movement or someone influenced by Romanticism
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. romantic, romanticist, romanticistic
- usage: belonging to or characteristic of Romanticism or the Romantic Movement in the arts; "romantic poetry"
All rights reserved.
See also: romanticist (Dictionary)