Synonyms of roller
- 1. roller, grounder, ground ball, groundball, hopper
- usage: a grounder that rolls along the infield
- 2. roller, roll, rolling wave, wave, moving ridge
- usage: a long heavy sea wave as it advances towards the shore
- 3. roller, wheel
- usage: a small wheel without spokes (as on a roller skate)
- 4. roller, cylinder
- usage: a cylinder that revolves
- 5. curler, hair curler, roller, crimper, mechanical device
- usage: a mechanical device consisting of a cylindrical tube around which the hair is wound to curl it; "a woman with her head full of curlers is not a pretty sight"
- 6. roller, coraciiform bird
- usage: Old World bird that tumbles or rolls in flight; related to kingfishers
- 7. roller, tumbler, tumbler pigeon, domestic pigeon
- usage: pigeon that executes backward somersaults in flight or on the ground
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of roller (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.