Synonyms of robe
- 1. robe, garment
- usage: any loose flowing garment
- 2. gown, robe, outerwear, overclothes
- usage: outerwear consisting of a long flowing garment used for official or ceremonial occasions
- 1. vest, robe, dress, clothe, enclothe, garb, raiment, tog, garment, habilitate, fit out, apparel
- usage: clothe formally; especially in ecclesiastical robes
- 2. clothe, cloak, drape, robe, cover, spread over
- usage: cover as if with clothing; "the mountain was clothed in tropical trees"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of robe (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.