Synonyms of riveting
- 1. concentrate, focus, center, centre, pore, rivet, think, cogitate, cerebrate
- usage: direct one's attention on something; "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
- 2. rivet, fasten, fix, secure
- usage: fasten with a rivet or rivets
- 3. rivet, absorb, engross, engage, occupy
- usage: hold (someone's attention); "The discovery of the skull riveted the paleontologists"
- 1. absorbing, engrossing, fascinating, gripping, riveting, interesting (vs. uninteresting)
- usage: capable of arousing and holding the attention; "a fascinating story"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.