Synonyms of rivet
- 1. stud, rivet, decoration, ornament, ornamentation
- usage: ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
- 2. rivet, pin
- usage: heavy pin having a head at one end and the other end being hammered flat after being passed through holes in the pieces that are fastened together
- 1. concentrate, focus, center, centre, pore, rivet, think, cogitate, cerebrate
- usage: direct one's attention on something; "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
- 2. rivet, fasten, fix, secure
- usage: fasten with a rivet or rivets
- 3. rivet, absorb, engross, engage, occupy
- usage: hold (someone's attention); "The discovery of the skull riveted the paleontologists"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of rivet (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.