Synonyms of rioting
- 1. rioting, riot, disorder
- usage: a state of disorder involving group violence
- 1. riot, rampage
- usage: take part in a riot; disturb the public peace by engaging in a riot; "Students were rioting everywhere in 1968"
- 2. carouse, roister, riot, revel, racket, make whoopie, make merry, make happy, whoop it up, jollify, wassail
- usage: engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking; "They were out carousing last night"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.