WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. coil, whorl, roll, curl, curlicue, ringlet, gyre, scroll, round shape
- usage: a round shape formed by a series of concentric circles (as formed by leaves or flower petals)
- 2. lock, curl, ringlet, whorl, hair
- usage: a strand or cluster of hair
- 3. ringlet, ring, band
- usage: a small ring
- 4. ringlet, ringlet butterfly, butterfly
- usage: any of various butterflies belonging to the family Satyridae
All rights reserved.
See also: ringlet (Dictionary)