Synonyms of rigged
- 1. rig, set up, cheat, chisel
- usage: arrange the outcome of by means of deceit; "rig an election"
- 2. rig, manipulate, price
- usage: manipulate in a fraudulent manner; "rig prices"
- 3. rig, fasten, fix, secure
- usage: connect or secure to; "They rigged the bomb to the ignition"
- 4. rig, set, set up, equip, fit, fit out, outfit
- usage: equip with sails or masts; "rig a ship"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rigged (vs. unrigged), lateen, lateen-rigged, outrigged, square-rigged
- usage: fitted or equipped with necessary rigging (sails and shrouds and stays etc)
All rights reserved.