Synonyms of ridicule
- 1. ridicule, disrespect, discourtesy
- usage: language or behavior intended to mock or humiliate
- 2. derision, ridicule, discourtesy, offense, offence, offensive activity
- usage: the act of deriding or treating with contempt
- 1. ridicule, roast, guy, blackguard, laugh at, jest at, rib, make fun, poke fun, mock, bemock
- usage: subject to laughter or ridicule; "The satirists ridiculed the plans for a new opera house"; "The students poked fun at the inexperienced teacher"; "His former students roasted the professor at his 60th birthday"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of ridicule (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.