WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rickety, shaky, wobbly, wonky, unstable (vs. stable)
- usage: inclined to shake as from weakness or defect; "a rickety table"; "a wobbly chair with shaky legs"; "the ladder felt a little wobbly"; "the bridge still stands though one of the arches is wonky"
- 2. rickety, rachitic, ill (vs. well), sick
- usage: affected with, suffering from, or characteristic of rickets; "rickety limbs and joints"; "a rachitic patient"
- 3. decrepit, debile, feeble, infirm, rickety, sapless, weak, weakly, frail (vs. robust)
- usage: lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality; "a feeble old woman"; "her body looked sapless"
All rights reserved.
See also: rickety (Dictionary)