Synonyms of rewrite
- 1. rewrite, revision, rescript, writing, written material, piece of writing
- usage: something that has been written again; "the rewrite was much better"
- 1. rewrite, write
- usage: write differently; alter the writing of; "The student rewrote his thesis"
- 2. rewrite, write, compose, pen, indite
- usage: rewrite so as to make fit to suit a new or different purpose; "re-write a play for use in schools"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of rewrite (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.