Synonyms of revised
- 1. revise, rewrite
- usage: make revisions in; "revise a thesis"
- 2. retool, revise, reorganize, reorganise, shake up
- usage: revise or reorganize, especially for the purpose of updating and improving; "We must retool the town's economy"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. revised, altered (vs. unaltered)
- usage: improved or brought up to date; "a revised edition"
- 2. revised, amended (vs. unamended)
- usage: altered or revised by rephrasing or by adding or deleting material; "the amended bill passed easily"
All rights reserved.