Synonyms of reverting
- 1. backsliding, lapse, lapsing, relapse, relapsing, reversion, reverting, failure
- usage: a failure to maintain a higher state
- 1. revert, return, retrovert, regress, turn back, change by reversal, turn, reverse
- usage: go back to a previous state; "We reverted to the old rules"
- 2. revert, mutate
- usage: undergo reversion, as in a mutation
- 1. returning, reverting, regressive (vs. progressive)
- usage: tending to return to an earlier state
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.