Synonyms of reversed
- 1. change by reversal, turn, reverse, change
- usage: change to the contrary; "The trend was reversed"; "the tides turned against him"; "public opinion turned when it was revealed that the president had an affair with a White House intern"
- 2. turn back, invert, reverse, change, alter, modify
- usage: turn inside out or upside down
- 3. overrule, overturn, override, overthrow, reverse, rule, decree
- usage: rule against; "The Republicans were overruled when the House voted on the bill"
- 4. revoke, annul, lift, countermand, reverse, repeal, overturn, rescind, vacate, cancel, strike down
- usage: cancel officially; "He revoked the ban on smoking"; "lift an embargo"; "vacate a death sentence"
- 5. invert, reverse, reorder
- usage: reverse the position, order, relation, or condition of; "when forming a question, invert the subject and the verb"
- 1. reversed, turned (vs. unturned)
- usage: turned inside out and resewn; "the reversed collar looked as good as new"
- 2. converse, reversed, transposed, backward (vs. forward)
- usage: turned about in order or relation; "transposed letters"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.