WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. disclosure, revelation, revealing, speech act
- usage: the speech act of making something evident
- 2. revelation, insight, brainstorm, brainwave
- usage: an enlightening or astonishing disclosure
- 3. revelation, divine revelation, informing, making known
- usage: communication of knowledge to man by a divine or supernatural agency
- 4. Revelation, Revelation of Saint John the Divine, Apocalypse, Book of Revelation
- usage: the last book of the New Testament; contains visionary descriptions of heaven and of conflicts between good and evil and of the end of the world; attributed to Saint John the Apostle
All rights reserved.
See also: revelation (Dictionary)