WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. uncover, bring out, unveil, reveal, show
- usage: make visible; "Summer brings out bright clothes"; "He brings out the best in her"
- 2. unwrap, disclose, let on, bring out, reveal, discover, expose, divulge, break, give away, let out, tell
- usage: make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was meant to be kept a secret; "The auction house would not disclose the price at which the van Gogh had sold"; "The actress won't reveal how old she is"; "bring out the truth"; "he broke the news to her"; "unwrap the evidence in the murder case"
- 3. reveal, unwrap, disclose, let on, bring out, reveal, discover, expose, divulge, break, give away, let out
- usage: disclose directly or through prophets; "God rarely reveal his plans for Mankind"
All rights reserved.
See also: reveal (Dictionary)