Synonyms of retainer
- 1. retainer, consideration, fee
- usage: a fee charged in advance to retain the services of someone
- 2. servant, retainer, worker
- usage: a person working in the service of another (especially in the household)
- 3. retainer, dental appliance
- usage: a dental appliance that holds teeth (or a prosthesis) in position after orthodontic treatment
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of retainer (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.