Synonyms of resuscitated
- 1. resuscitate, revive, bring to, bring back, bring round, bring around
- usage: cause to regain consciousness; "The doctors revived the comatose man"
- 2. come to, revive, resuscitate, change state, turn
- usage: return to consciousness; "The patient came to quickly"; "She revived after the doctor gave her an injection"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. resuscitated, revived (vs. unrevived)
- usage: restored to life or consciousness
All rights reserved.