- 1. reshuffle, reallotment, reapportionment, reallocation
- usage: a redistribution of something; "there was a reshuffle of cabinet officers"
- 2. reshuffle, reshuffling, shuffle, shuffling, make
- usage: shuffling again; "the gambler demanded a reshuffle"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. reshuffle, shuffle, ruffle, mix
- usage: shuffle again; "So as to prevent cheating, he was asked to reshuffle the cards"
- 2. reshuffle, rearrange
- usage: reorganize and assign posts to different people; "The new Prime Minister reshuffled his cabinet"
All rights reserved.
See also: reshuffle (Dictionary)