WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. reservation, reserve, administrative district, administrative division, territorial division
- usage: a district that is reserved for particular purpose
- 2. reservation, qualification, statement
- usage: a statement that limits or restricts some claim; "he recommended her without any reservations"
- 3. mental reservation, reservation, arriere pensee, doubt, uncertainty, incertitude, dubiety, doubtfulness, dubiousness
- usage: an unstated doubt that prevents you from accepting something wholeheartedly
- 4. booking, reservation, employment, engagement
- usage: the act of reserving (a place or passage) or engaging the services of (a person or group); "wondered who had made the booking"
- 5. reservation, agreement, understanding
- usage: the written record or promise of an arrangement by which accommodations are secured in advance
- 6. reservation, prearrangement
- usage: something reserved in advance (as a hotel accommodation or a seat on a plane etc.)
- 7. reservation, preservation, saving
- usage: the act of keeping back or setting aside for some future occasion
All rights reserved.
See also: reservation (Dictionary)