- 1. requisition, demand
- usage: the act of requiring; an authoritative request or demand, especially by a military or public authority that takes something over (usually temporarily) for military or public use
- 2. requisition, requisition form, form
- usage: an official form on which a request in made; "first you have to fill out the requisition"
- 3. sequestration, requisition, appropriation
- usage: seizing property that belongs to someone else and holding it until profits pay the demand for which it was seized
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. requisition, command, require
- usage: make a formal request for official services
- 2. requisition, claim, lay claim, arrogate
- usage: demand and take for use or service, especially by military or public authority for public service
All rights reserved.
See also: requisition (Dictionary)