Synonyms of requisition
- 1. requisition, demand
- usage: the act of requiring; an authoritative request or demand, especially by a military or public authority that takes something over (usually temporarily) for military or public use
- 2. requisition, requisition form, form
- usage: an official form on which a request in made; "first you have to fill out the requisition"
- 3. sequestration, requisition, appropriation
- usage: seizing property that belongs to someone else and holding it until profits pay the demand for which it was seized
- 1. requisition, command, require
- usage: make a formal request for official services
- 2. requisition, claim, lay claim, arrogate
- usage: demand and take for use or service, especially by military or public authority for public service
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of requisition (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.