Synonyms of requirement
- 1. requirement, demand, duty, responsibility, obligation
- usage: required activity; "the requirements of his work affected his health"; "there were many demands on his time"
- 2. necessity, essential, requirement, requisite, necessary, thing
- usage: anything indispensable; "food and shelter are necessities of life"; "the essentials of the good life"; "allow farmers to buy their requirements under favorable conditions"; "a place where the requisites of water fuel and fodder can be obtained"
- 3. prerequisite, requirement, duty, responsibility, obligation
- usage: something that is required in advance; "Latin was a prerequisite for admission"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of requirement (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.