WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. repute, reputation, honor, honour, laurels
- usage: the state of being held in high esteem and honor
- 2. reputation, notoriety, ill fame
- usage: notoriety for some particular characteristic; "his reputation for promiscuity"
- 3. reputation, report, estimate, estimation
- usage: the general estimation that the public has for a person; "he acquired a reputation as an actor before he started writing"; "he was a person of bad report"
All rights reserved.
See also: reputation (Dictionary)