Synonyms of repulsive
- 1. abhorrent, detestable, obscene, repugnant, repulsive, offensive (vs. inoffensive)
- usage: offensive to the mind; "an abhorrent deed"; "the obscene massacre at Wounded Knee"; "morally repugnant customs"; "repulsive behavior"; "the most repulsive character in recent novels"
- 2. repulsive(prenominal) (vs. attractive)
- usage: possessing the ability to repel; "a repulsive force"
- 3. hideous, repulsive, ugly (vs. beautiful)
- usage: so extremely ugly as to be terrifying; "a hideous scar"; "a repulsive mask"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of repulsive (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.