WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. repudiation, renunciation, rejection
- usage: rejecting or disowning or disclaiming as invalid; "Congressional repudiation of the treaty that the President had negotiated"
- 2. repudiation, refusal
- usage: refusal to acknowledge or pay a debt or honor a contract (especially by public authorities); "the repudiation of the debt by the city"
- 3. repudiation, debunking, exposure
- usage: the exposure of falseness or pretensions; "the debunking of religion has been too successful"
All rights reserved.
See also: repudiation (Dictionary)