WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. reproduction, organic process, biological process
- usage: the process of generating offspring
- 2. reproduction, reproductive memory, recall, recollection, reminiscence
- usage: recall that is hypothesized to work by storing the original stimulus input and reproducing it during recall
- 3. replica, replication, reproduction, copy
- usage: copy that is not the original; something that has been copied
- 4. reproduction, replication, copying
- usage: the act of making copies; "Gutenberg's reproduction of holy texts was far more efficient"
- 5. reproduction, procreation, breeding, facts of life, sexual activity, sexual practice, sex, sex activity
- usage: the sexual activity of conceiving and bearing offspring
All rights reserved.
See also: reproduction (Dictionary)