Synonyms of reproach
- 1. reproach, rebuke, reproof, reproval, reprehension, reprimand
- usage: a mild rebuke or criticism; "words of reproach"
- 2. reproach, shame, disgrace, ignominy
- usage: disgrace or shame; "he brought reproach upon his family"
- 1. reproach, upbraid, accuse, impeach, incriminate, criminate
- usage: express criticism towards; "The president reproached the general for his irresponsible behavior"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of reproach (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.