Synonyms of reprint
- 1. reissue, reprint, reprinting, publication
- usage: a publication (such as a book) that is reprinted without changes or editing and offered again for sale
- 2. offprint, reprint, separate, article
- usage: a separately printed article that originally appeared in a larger publication
- 1. reprint, reissue, reproduce
- usage: print anew; "They never reprinted the famous treatise"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of reprint (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.