Synonyms of repository
- 1. depository, deposit, depositary, repository, facility, installation
- usage: a facility where things can be deposited for storage or safekeeping
- 2. repository, secretary, confidant, intimate
- usage: a person to whom a secret is entrusted
- 3. repository, monument, burial chamber, sepulcher, sepulchre, sepulture
- usage: a burial vault (usually for some famous person)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of repository (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.