- 1. repositing, reposition, storage, warehousing, deposit, deposition
- usage: depositing in a warehouse; "they decided to reposition their furniture in a recommended repository in Brooklyn"; "my car is in storage"; "publishers reduced print runs to cut down the cost of warehousing"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. shift, dislodge, reposition, move, displace
- usage: change place or direction; "Shift one's position"
- 2. reposition, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: place into another position
All rights reserved.
See also: reposition (Dictionary)