Synonyms of reported
- 1. report, describe, account, inform
- usage: to give an account or representation of in words; "Discreet Italian police described it in a manner typically continental"
- 2. report, announce, denote
- usage: announce as the result of an investigation or experience or finding; "Dozens of incidents of wife beatings are reported daily in this city"; "The team reported significant advances in their research"
- 3. report, announce, denote
- usage: announce one's presence; "I report to work every day at 9 o'clock"
- 4. report, inform
- usage: make known to the authorities; "One student reported the other to the principal"
- 5. report, cover, inform
- usage: be responsible for reporting the details of, as in journalism; "Snow reported on China in the 1950's"; "The cub reporter covered New York City"
- 6. report, complain, kick, plain, sound off, quetch, kvetch
- usage: complain about; make a charge against; "I reported her to the supervisor"
- 1. reported (vs. unreported), according, notifiable, reportable
- usage: made known or told about; especially presented in a formal account; "his reported opinion"; "the reported findings"
All rights reserved.