WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. retroflex, replicate, bend, flex
- usage: bend or turn backward
- 2. replicate, copy, duplicate, reduplicate, double, repeat, replicate
- usage: reproduce or make an exact copy of; "replicate the cell"; "copy the genetic information"
- 3. duplicate, reduplicate, double, repeat, replicate, reproduce
- usage: make or do or perform again; "He could never replicate his brilliant performance of the magic trick"
All rights reserved.
See also: replicate (Dictionary)