Synonyms of repetition
- 1. repeat, repetition, periodic event, recurrent event
- usage: an event that repeats; "the events today were a repeat of yesterday's"
- 2. repetition, repeating, continuance, continuation
- usage: the act of doing or performing again
- 3. repetition, rhetorical device
- usage: the repeated use of the same word or word pattern as a rhetorical device
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of repetition (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.