Synonyms of renting
- 1. rental, renting, transaction, dealing, dealings
- usage: the act of paying for the use of something (as an apartment or house or car)
- 1. rent, lease, contract, undertake
- usage: let for money; "We rented our apartment to friends while we were abroad"
- 2. lease, let, rent, give
- usage: grant use or occupation of under a term of contract; "I am leasing my country estate to some foreigners"
- 3. lease, rent, hire, charter, engage, take, get, acquire
- usage: engage for service under a term of contract; "We took an apartment on a quiet street"; "Let's rent a car"; "Shall we take a guide in Rome?"
- 4. rent, hire, charter, lease, contract, undertake
- usage: hold under a lease or rental agreement; of goods and services
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.