- 1. rendezvous, meeting, coming together
- usage: a meeting planned at a certain time and place
- 2. rendezvous, topographic point, place, spot
- usage: a place where people meet; "he was waiting for them at the rendezvous"
- 3. tryst, rendezvous, date, appointment, engagement
- usage: a date; usually with a member of the opposite sex
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rendezvous, meet, get together
- usage: meet at a rendezvous
All rights reserved.
See also: rendezvous (Dictionary)