- 1. remount, saddle horse, riding horse, mount
- usage: a fresh horse especially (formerly) to replace one killed or injured in battle
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. remount, hop on, mount, mount up, get on, jump on, climb on, bestride
- usage: mount again; "he remounted his horse"
- 2. remount, mount
- usage: mount again, as after disassembling something
- 3. remount, horse
- usage: provide with fresh horses; "remount a regiment"
All rights reserved.
See also: remount (Dictionary)