Synonyms of relish
- 1. gusto, relish, zest, zestfulness, enjoyment, enthusiasm
- usage: vigorous and enthusiastic enjoyment
- 2. relish, condiment
- usage: spicy or savory condiment
- 3. relish, flavor, flavour, sapidity, savor, savour, smack, nip, tang, taste, taste sensation, gustatory sensation, taste perception, gustatory perception
- usage: the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- 1. enjoy, bask, relish, savor, savour
- usage: derive or receive pleasure from; get enjoyment from; take pleasure in; "She relished her fame and basked in her glory"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of relish (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.