WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. rejection, act, deed, human action, human activity
- usage: the act of rejecting something; "his proposals were met with rejection"
- 2. rejection, situation, state of affairs
- usage: the state of being rejected
- 3. rejection, organic phenomenon
- usage: (medicine) an immunological response that refuses to accept substances or organisms that are recognized as foreign; "rejection of the transplanted liver"
- 4. rejection, speech act
- usage: the speech act of rejecting
All rights reserved.
See also: rejection (Dictionary)