Synonyms of regurgitation
- 1. regurgitation, backflow, backflowing
- usage: backflow of blood through a defective heart valve
- 2. regurgitation, recall, recollection, reminiscence
- usage: recall after rote memorization; "he complained that school was just memorization and regurgitation"
- 3. vomit, vomiting, emesis, regurgitation, disgorgement, puking, reflex, reflex response, reflex action, instinctive reflex, innate reflex, inborn reflex, unconditioned reflex, physiological reaction, expulsion, projection, ejection, forcing out
- usage: the reflex act of ejecting the contents of the stomach through the mouth
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of regurgitation (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.