WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. regurgitation, backflow, backflowing
- usage: backflow of blood through a defective heart valve
- 2. regurgitation, recall, recollection, reminiscence
- usage: recall after rote memorization; "he complained that school was just memorization and regurgitation"
- 3. vomit, vomiting, emesis, regurgitation, disgorgement, puking, reflex, reflex response, reflex action, instinctive reflex, innate reflex, inborn reflex, unconditioned reflex, physiological reaction, expulsion, projection, ejection, forcing out
- usage: the reflex act of ejecting the contents of the stomach through the mouth
All rights reserved.
See also: regurgitation (Dictionary)