Synonyms of regionalism
- 1. regionalism, non-standard speech
- usage: a feature (as a pronunciation or expression or custom) that is characteristic of a particular region
- 2. regionalism, foreign policy
- usage: a foreign policy that defines the international interests of a country in terms of particular geographic areas
- 3. regionalism, loyalty, trueness
- usage: loyalty to the interests of a particular region
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of regionalism (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.