WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. regeneration, organic process, biological process
- usage: (biology) growth anew of lost tissue or destroyed parts or organs
- 2. positive feedback, regeneration, feedback
- usage: feedback in phase with (augmenting) the input
- 3. regeneration, revival, resurgence, revitalization, revitalisation, revivification
- usage: the activity of spiritual or physical renewal
- 4. re-formation, regeneration, reconstruction
- usage: forming again (especially with improvements or removal of defects); renewing and reconstituting
All rights reserved.
See also: regeneration (Dictionary)